Saturday 29 November 2014

A New Blog

Right then, I said I was going to do it and now I have. She said she would do it and she's doing it now. We now have a joint Motoblog to go with our joint mortgage, joint account and joint responsibility for our joint brood. I've never shared a blog before but having been generally together since somewhere in the 90s, there's no one I'd rather share with. As I type, Ang is writing about trousers, I think.

Why now? After all, we've been riding together for a decade and a half, off and on. Well, it seems my wonderful wife has decided she's redone her CBT enough times. I suspect she's also decided her YBR125 is a pogo stick. Anyway, she's now just one test away from a fully fledged, unrestricted motorcycle licence. What's more, she's not only decided on her first big bike (a Moto Guzzi Breva 750), Ang has bought it. Apparently, buying your first big bike before actually passing your test is rather akin to 'Buying your wedding dress one size smaller and promising to slim into it.'

So, now a new era begins and with it a new blog. Not that I'll be posting anything much different to the stuff on my old blog. It's just that from now on, anyone who reads this blog will get another perspective, one I've always valued. I do listen, honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment